Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-04-04 22:56

Mollisia associated with algae on wood?
Edvin Johannesen

These 0.2-0,4 mm diam. flat to slightly convex, gr

2025-04-04 14:52

Trematosphaeria?
Tomaz Vucko

Hello! I found an interesting dothideomycete in a

2025-04-03 18:26

Coprophilous hairy perithecium
Lennert Gees

Hello there!I found this species on dung of an unk

2025-04-03 18:24

Busco ayuda para esta
Castillo Joseba

Me mandan el material seco de Galicia (España),  r

2025-04-03 11:34

Neonectria et autre
Yanick BOULANGER

BonsoirRécolté par un ami sur dans un tas de branc

2025-04-01 22:41

Daldinia microscopie essai
Martine Vandeplanque

Bonjour.J’ai essayé d’étudier un Daldinia.Quelqu’u

2025-04-01 21:50

Hymenelia prevostii/Clauzadea immersa
Gonzalez Garcia Marta

Good morning, I would like to know the opinion of

2025-04-01 21:34

Lachnum
Yanick BOULANGER

BonjourSur bois très pourriApothécie 0,2 - 0,5 mm

2025-03-31 17:01

Seeking Assistance for Erasmus+ Visit Invitation
akcay mustafa emre

Hello everyone, My name is Mustafa Emre Akçay, an

2025-03-31 08:57

Gelatinosa en Acacia
Castillo Joseba

Me mandan el material seco de Galicia (España), re