Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-12-31 18:13

Lachnum sp.
Yannick Mourgues

Here is a Lachnum found on dead branches of Erica

2024-12-31 18:08

Olla sp.
Yannick Mourgues

HI. Found this very small cf. Olla specie on deco

2024-12-31 11:47

Orbilia sp.
Yannick Mourgues

Hello. I would like to have your opinions on this

2024-12-30 13:24

Hymenoscyphus o Phaeohelotium?
Jose Ruiz

Hola a todos, de tamaño de unos 3 mm, algunas pare

2024-12-30 08:20

¿Capronia?
Josep Torres

Hello.Some tiny globose black ascomata found on De

2024-12-29 23:26

Nectria type on moss
Charles Aron

Hi All, Recently I found these minute (Ascopores a

2024-12-29 11:53

Christmas stars
Marc Detollenaere

Anyone familiar with these starlike hyphomycetes?O

2024-12-28 21:29

Helotiales on attached branch of deciduous shrub (Crataegus?)
Filip Fuljer

Dear all,today (28 Dec. 2024), I discovered some s

2024-12-28 11:14

Green anamorph on Populus
Marc Detollenaere

Dear Forum,On decorticated wood of Populus. I foun

2024-12-27 16:19

Question about Hypomyces species
Lucian Clanet

Hello,I'm trying to find information about the Hyp