Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-10-09 20:34

Hymenocyphus or Rutstroemia
Pavel Jiracek

I think this is R.bolaris. How can I verify that a

2024-10-09 11:51

512 (or more) -spored "Podospora"
Francisco Calaça

Hi there! A long time I dont figure here! How are

2024-10-09 10:31

Cheilymenia vitellina?
Margot en Geert Vullings

These bright yellow small discs found on 29 Sep 20

2024-10-09 10:26

Orbilia cotoneastri?
Harald Homa

Hello everyone! Once again I came across an Orbil

2024-10-06 19:38

Orange disc, Melastiza flavorubens
Margot en Geert Vullings

These orange discs were found in September on mois

2024-10-06 19:07

Humaria hemisphaerica
B Shelbourne

• Macro and habitat suggest Humaria hemisphaerica.

2024-10-06 09:09

Orange disc, Melastiza flavorubens?
Birgit Lüthje

I just found a very similar ascomycet on a heap of

2024-10-03 16:37

Chlorociboria aeruginascens
B Shelbourne

• Habitat and macro suggest Chlorociboria.• P Bjor

2024-10-01 20:58

Orbilia from Germany (Schwäbische Alb)
Lothar Krieglsteiner

.. on deciduous twig, on and near old specimens of

2024-10-01 12:01

Sur Mycena
Michel RIMBAUD

Bonjour,La semaine dernière en réoltant des mycène