Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-07-01 23:35

Black erumpent on Populus (Ascodichaenaceae?)
Edvin Johannesen

This tiny, rather "rough" erumpent asco was found

2025-07-01 18:27

Pezizales --Pyronema?
Ethan Crenson

Hi all, Another find by a friend yesterday in Bro

2025-07-01 12:12

RECHERCHE ARTICLE
ALAIN BOUVIER

Bonjour à toutes et à tousJe cherche à lire l'arti

2025-07-01 02:41

is this a Hymenoscyphus on Nothofagus?
Götz Palfner

This is a quite common species on Nothofagus wood

2025-06-30 12:28

Scutellinia cejpii ?
Philippe PELLICIER

Bonjour, pensez-vous que S. ceijpii soit le nom co

2025-06-29 22:26

unknown discomycete from Brooklyn
Ethan Crenson

Hello all, A friend found this disco yesterday in

2025-06-29 09:59

Literature Request
Peter Welt

I'm looking for: RANALLI, M.E., GAMUNDÍ, I.J. 197

2025-06-27 18:11

Pyrenomycetous fungi on old stalks of Chamaenerion
Åge Oterhals

I found this pyrenomycetous fungi in mountain area

2025-06-26 19:10

literature request
Angel Pintos

Does anyone have the following paperMycocaliciacea

2025-06-26 18:32

Literature request
Jason Karakehian

Hi everyone, I am looking for the following protol