2025-04-14 11:39
En madera de Eucalipto
Castillo Joseba
Mer mandan el material de Galicia (España), recol
2025-04-13 16:32
Lachnum rhytismatis s.l., H-, Acer
Zuzana Sochorová (Egertová)
Hello,I guess the best option how to label this co
2025-04-13 08:16
Stilbella byssiseda à confirmer
Bernard CLESSE
Bonjour à toutes et tous,Pourriez-vous me confirme
2025-04-12 19:49
Sur branche morte d'orme
Andgelo Mombert
Bonjour,Un ascomycète qui me pose problème.Ascomes
2025-04-11 17:33
Pyreno, staining substrate turquoise
Andreas Millinger
Bonsoir! I'm new to the forum and would kindly as
2025-04-11 17:07
unknown asco 11-04-25
Vasileios Kaounas
Found in rotten wood of Abies cephalonica or Popul
2025-04-11 06:12
Lachnum deflexum (Cistella deflexa)
Francois Guay
Hi, I found this interesting ascomycete on incuba
2025-04-10 21:01
Hymenoscyphus
Yanick BOULANGER
BonjourVoici un Hymenoscyphus qui me pose problème
2025-04-10 15:00
White asco
Milan Malek
Hello forum, could you help me with this asco?Foun
2025-04-10 11:05
Ceratosphaeria lampadophora vs. C. mycophila
Edvin Johannesen
I have a fresh specimen of a Ceratosphaeria on dea