Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-03-06 23:27

Cosmospora or Dialonectria on Asterosporium asterospermum
Edvin Johannesen

Hello!I have a collection with acervuli of Asteros

2025-03-06 18:54

Arundinaria sps. with 3-curved germ slit verrocose spores
Hardware Tony

Found on I what I think is Phyllostachys aurea, mo

2025-03-06 18:48

Hypoxylon ticinense sl?
Wim de Groot

Several smal patches of Hypoxylon ticinense (sl?)

2025-03-05 21:16

Another Lachnum for identification
Jan Knuiman

Growing on a rotten twig of a broadleaf tree (Sali

2025-03-05 17:55

?Ostropalean fungus on wood
Juuso Äikäs

I recently found these quite small fruitbodies gro

2025-03-05 08:53

Tiny (!), white discomycete at the base of Orthotrichum affine in the company of Octospora affinis - Denmark
Thomas Læssøe

With hyper fusiform-pointy spores.https://svampe.d

2025-03-03 19:33

Petites boules blanches sur mousses dépérissantes
Bernard CLESSE

Une idée sur ces petites boules blanches sur mouss

2025-03-03 16:07

Asco lichenisé?
Camille Mertens

Récolté à hauteur d'homme sur tronc d'arbre moussu

2025-03-03 13:32

Searching Holwaya samples with morphological details and sequences
Quijada Luis

Hi all, I am currently working in the genus Holway

2025-03-03 11:36

Haglundia elegantior / mollisia elegantior with red wine-red porus in Barals?
Thomas Flammer

Mollisia (elegantior?)Spores: (Ø LxB: 3.2 x 12.0 N