Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-02-16 13:06

Hysteropatella
Tomaz Vucko

Hy! Last one for today.How would you identify this

2025-02-15 17:09

Unidentified asco on dung
Francois Guay

Here’s an interesting unidentified ascomycete I fo

2025-02-15 15:01

Coleophoma prunicola? On dead leaftips of Prunus lusitanica
Jorian Eijkelboom

On 6 february 2025 i stumbled upon a leafspot on P

2025-02-14 17:27

hymenial parasite in old Xenasmatella vaga specimen
Lothar Krieglsteiner

during a workshop on corticiaceous fungi this was

2025-02-14 17:07

Discomycetes with spherical spores
Vasileios Kaounas

first time I encounter it. I didn't expect to see

2025-02-14 16:17

Orange ostioles on Populus tremula bark
Gernot Friebes

Hello,we are looking for ideas regarding this pyre

2025-02-13 23:26

Nitschkia confertula
Yanick BOULANGER

BonsoirPetits périthèces noirs d'environ 0.5 mm ma

2025-02-13 19:14

Hysterioid on Picea
Juuso Äikäs

Yesterday I found some hysterioid fungi growing on

2025-02-11 16:48

En Sabina / Juniperus sp
Blasco Rafael

Hola, alguna idea de que puede ser esta muestra ??

2025-02-11 15:26

Trichopeziza
Blasco Rafael

Hola, supongo que tambien sera Trichopeziza perrot