2024-10-17 15:02
Helvella latispora ?
Philippe Larue
Bonjour à tous, que pensez-vous de cette petite H
2024-10-17 09:13
Chloroscypha seaveri
B Shelbourne
• Chloroscypha was suggested to me, macro and habi
2024-10-14 15:39
Asco en Haya
Blasco Rafael
Hola, tengo esta muestra recogida sobre rama de ha
2024-10-14 14:44
Ascocoryne cylichnium
B Shelbourne
• Macro and habitat suggest Ascocoryne.• The lack
2024-10-14 10:48
Geoglossum sp. from Finnish old calcareous semi-natural grassland
Rajamaki Martti
Hi!Just yesterday when I was crawling on the meado
2024-10-13 09:12
Danish unitunicate pyreno with long pointy setae and hyaline spores
Thomas Læssøe
Asci loosening with long tails; spores biseriate,
2024-10-12 09:46
Saccobolus glaber?
Maria Plekkenpol
Hello, these were on dung of wild horse. Apotheciu
2024-10-11 16:59
Peziza badiofusca/badiofuscoïdes?
Margot en Geert Vullings
These small cup fungi were found on 26 September 2
2024-10-11 07:34
Hymenoscyphus sp. on twigs, leaves and petioles
Ethan Crenson
Hello all, I found this tiny pale yellow Hymenosc
2024-10-10 09:38
Brunnipila fuscescens and long spore Brunnipila?
YI-SIOU CHEN
Hello, I found two species of Brunnipila in Taiwa