Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2010-09-14 13:54

Excipular reaction in IKI after KOH pre-treatment
Raúl Tena Lahoz

Hi to all! I have noticed a strange reaction for

2010-09-14 10:35

Thecotheus
Enrique Rubio

Hi to all. What's your opinion about this Thecoth

2010-09-14 08:24

Lamprospora miniata (confirmation)
Nicolas VAN VOOREN

Bonjour. Une amie m'a transmis une récolte d'un L

2010-09-13 17:33

Yellow hairy on Betula leaves
Marja Pennanen

Hello, these are tiny, 0,1-0,2 mm wide. There

2010-09-09 22:20

Hymenoscyphus? from a "wet" place
Marja Pennanen

Hello, while looking for the pink Mollisia I natu

2010-09-08 23:45

Mollisia on Carex
Marja Pennanen

Hello, I found these on yesterday, too. They wer

2010-09-07 22:54

Melanomma?
Hans-Otto Baral

Hi In Middle-Sweden (Saxnäs) grew a bitunicate

2010-09-07 21:40

Nectriaceae?
Piet BORMANS

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut m'aider à déterminer cet

2010-09-06 15:39

Peziza badiofuscoides or badia?? or what? need help
Björn Wergen

Hi, I have found this small Peziza directly by

2010-09-04 23:27

Leptoshaeria? on Quercus
Martin Bemmann

Hi, this one is from a dead branch of oak, stil