2009-12-14 19:16
Tarzetta
Antonio Miguel Reyes Soto Antonio Miguel Reyes Soto
Consulta. ¿pede ser Tarzetta cupularis? estaba sob
2009-12-14 14:37
Besoin de confirmation
Alain BRISSARD
Bonsoir à tous Suis-je bien en présence de Lachne
2009-12-13 21:52
Protounguicularia/Olla transiens
Martin Bemmann
Hello, in my last posting I showed in the end som
2009-12-11 23:46
Hyalorbilia?
Martin Bemmann
Hello, this very tiny discomycete is growing on
2009-12-11 20:41
Ascomycetes from Greece!
VASILEIOS KAOUNAS
Hello everybody!!!! It was found in the earth
2009-12-11 19:19
Hyalopeziza?
Gernot Friebes
Hi, I am not sure whether this really is a Hyal
2009-12-11 11:41
White ascomycete on alnus bark
Marja Pennanen
Tiny white fruitbodies: about 0,2 to 0,3 mm wide.
2009-12-08 22:20
Mollisia-like discomycet
Gernot Friebes
Hi, here I have another discomycet on very wet
2009-12-08 18:14
Anthostomella ???
Alain BRISSARD
Bonsoir à tous Votre avis me sera d'un bon recour
2009-12-06 22:37
Hymenoscyphus dans P. lentiscus
Javier Ormad
Bonjour à tous! Je présente une possible Hymenosc