2009-09-30 20:30
Hymenoscyphus cf. sazavae
Enrique Rubio
Hi to all: I’d like to know your opinion ab
2009-09-27 17:23
Trichonectria ? Bionectriaceae ? Between algae on Picea abies.
Perz Piotr
Dear Asco-Friends Yesterday I find this little,
2009-09-27 00:29
Melanospora on resin of Picea abies
Perz Piotr
Hi ! This ?Melanospora I found directly on Pice
2009-09-25 07:52
Mollisia sp.
Nicolas VAN VOOREN
Bonjour. Encore un Mollisia problématique... Apo
2009-09-23 21:57
Une pézize
Alain BRISSARD
Une pézize remise lors d'une exposition de la SML
2009-09-23 19:10
truffe
NC NC
Bonjour à tous, Un voisin m'a apporté une "truff
2009-09-23 16:33
Help, Germanists !
Alain GARDIENNET
I have problem to translate this : Ascomawand 20
2009-09-23 09:21
Ascocoryne?
Michel RIMBAUD
Hello. Found on decayed wood of Betula. Disco dia
2009-09-22 22:58
Paranectria oropensis?
Stip Helleman
Bonne nuit, has anybody a idea about this thing,
2009-09-22 18:54
Confirmation de Massarina
Alain GARDIENNET
Bonjour, J'ai fait une récolte d'un Massarina s