Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-05-16 08:29

unknown 15-05-24
Vasileios Kaounas

Found in forest with Abies cephalonica. Diameter 0

2024-05-15 10:54

Literature request
Viktorie Halasu

Hello, would anyone have this paper please? I didn

2024-05-15 10:21

Possible Hymenoscyphus menthae
B Shelbourne

• Hymenoscyphus: Habitat, macro, spores, paraphyse

2024-05-14 22:50

Tubercularia vulgaris ?
Thierry Blondelle

Bonjour,A côté de Hystérographium fraxini, ces pet

2024-05-13 12:48

Apiosporous pyrenomycete
Eduard Osieck

After eight years (*) I found the same apiosporous

2024-05-12 20:57

Possible Mollisia nervicola
B Shelbourne

• Mollisia on tree leaves: On dead Quercus leaves,

2024-05-12 11:48

Hypoderma (?) sur Euphorbia hyberna
Michel Hairaud

Bonjour , Voici une récolte d'une Rhytismataceae s

2024-05-11 15:11

asco possibly Encoelia-like, reviving after drying out and rehydrating
Ethan Crenson

I'm not entirely sure that Encoelia-like is the ri

2024-05-11 11:33

Leptostroma pdf?
Luc Bailly

Hello all, Does anyone have access to this? Thyr

2024-05-10 08:23

tiny black gelatinous ascos
Ethan Crenson

A friend found these black gelatnous cups on a twi