Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2010-12-01 21:02

another anamorph
Gernot Friebes

Hi, this summer I found another conspicuous ana

2010-11-30 11:37

Thecotheus pelletierii
Michel Delpont

Bonsoir à vous. J'ai trouvé cet été, sur bouse

2010-11-30 09:43

cordyceps Mayotte
maurice pelissier

bonjour j'ai découvert ce cordyceps à Mayotte ce m

2010-11-30 07:20

anamorph
Gernot Friebes

HI, I have here an anamorph which I find quite

2010-11-28 17:58

Schizothecium
Gernot Friebes

Hi, I would be happy if you could help me with

2010-11-28 17:49

camping de la Mutche ( 57 ) dans l'herbe
Albert Grobelny

il y a quatre jours, à même le sol , dans l'herbe

2010-11-27 20:03

Anthracobia
Pérez del Amo Carlos Manuel

Estoy pensando en Anthacrbia macroscystis, a pesar

2010-11-24 20:04

Merismodes aff granulosa
Miguel Ángel Ribes

Good afternoon Another little mushroom less than

2010-11-24 10:39

Paper about Patellariaceae
Quijada Luis

Dear Resarchers, Nowadays I try to identificate a

2010-11-23 21:23

Sowerbyella
Pérez del Amo Carlos Manuel

Hola amigos. Se trata de mi primera intervención e