Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2010-11-06 20:27

recherche
Alain GARDIENNET

Bonjour, Quelqu'un aurait-il l'article suivant,

2010-11-06 10:58

Herpotrichia?
Björn Wergen

Salut, I have another strange thing here, I wil

2010-11-05 13:07

white Hypocrea on cow dung
Stip Helleman

Dear all, I got a mail today about a Hypocrea col

2010-11-03 13:56

Discos on Betula bark
Marja Pennanen

Hello dear friends, I found these tiny discos o

2010-11-03 11:27

marcelleina key?
DirkW

salut a tout, i have problems here with a marce

2010-11-02 19:25

Ciboria spec. on ?soil
Björn Wergen

Hello, during my last expedition in the "Nation

2010-11-02 18:39

Peziza spec...another one
Björn Wergen

Hello again, don't tell me thats P. succosa aga

2010-11-02 15:01

Recherche d'articles
René Dougoud

Chers Tous, Je recherche la description et les

2010-11-02 13:39

Coprófila Pereroles
Javier Ormad

Bonjour, je présente coprophiles suce ne sais même

2010-11-01 23:15

Anamorphous on soaked wood
Martin Bemmann

Dear all, today I went to a very wet wood with