2010-08-07 17:57
Technical question regarding Bombardia
Martin Bemmann
Hi, did someone of you try to make a slide of B
2010-08-07 12:23
Peziza saccardiana?
Jean Pierre Dechaume
Peziza de 2-3 cm, sur terre nue avec jeunes mousse
2010-08-04 11:36
Leptosphaeria ??? on Quercus
Martin Bemmann
Dear all, since some days I enjoy scanning a pi
2010-08-03 18:42
Bibliography about E.J.H. Corner (Discomycetes)
Quijada Luis
Dears researchers, I will try to get a series of p
2010-08-03 16:51
Preintroducing Hyaloscypha huhtinennii
Marja Pennanen
Hello folks, I found something on mosses (so I th
2010-08-01 00:21
Can it be?
Marja Pennanen
I think, that I finally managed to determine one H
2010-07-28 14:00
Aquatic Hypocrea
Martin Bemmann
Dear all, today I collected some Hypocreas from
2010-07-24 07:00
Ramphoria pyriformis
Christian Lechat
Dear friends, you can consult the document about
2010-07-21 19:39
Leptosphaeria on grass
Gernot Friebes
Hi again, here I have the second collection and
2010-07-20 20:54
Hyaloscyphaceae on Rubus canes
Enrique Rubio
Hi to all: I need your help about this small (up