2025-04-24 22:16
Sarcosagium campestre 281123 143
Miguel Ángel Ribes
Good afternoon Looking for Octospores / Lamprospo
2025-04-24 18:00
Lasiobolus macrotrichus?
Henri Koskinen
Hello, I collected this Lasiobolus 22.04. near Hel
2025-04-23 21:39
Orbilia sp. similar to O. pseudoaristata?
Francois Guay
I found this interesting Orbilia sp. one year ago
2025-04-23 18:42
A second anamorph on seed-pod Cytisus
François Bartholomeeusen
Also found on April 18, 2025 on an old seed-pod of
2025-04-23 18:01
Anamorph on a seed-pod of Cytisus scoparius
François Bartholomeeusen
Dear forum members, Can someone help me!On April
2025-04-23 15:03
small asco on moss
Johannes Merz
Hi,maybe someone has an idea regarding this asco/l
2025-04-23 10:55
vernal violaceous Pezizaceae - not Geoscypha ampelina?
Lothar Krieglsteiner
found first by my wife, some days ago, two days la
2025-04-23 09:15
Ciboria / Rutstroemia (?)
Sebastien Basso
Hello, I'm conducting a mycological inventory in
2025-04-22 22:39
Unidentified species
Francois Guay
I found this strange "discomycete" three days ago,
2025-04-22 21:08
Mollisia albogrisea ?
éric ROMERO
Bonjour à tous, Je sollicite votre aide et vos re