2025-04-21 10:52
Ayuda con esta
Castillo Joseba
me mandan el material de Galicia (España), recolec
2025-04-19 20:48
Pyreno on Fagus sylvatica.
Per Marstad
Dear Ascofrance. I have not posted pyrenos for a l
2025-04-19 19:13
Korf & Lizon 2000
Michel Hairaud
Bonjour,Je recherche l'article suivant : ... K o
2025-04-19 16:36
Unknown pyrenomycetous fungus growing on cowberry
Henri Koskinen
Could you help me in the right direction with this
2025-04-19 13:27
Unknown aquatic pyrenomycete
Hartmut Schubert
Hi Forum,I found this aquatic pyrenomycete a few d
2025-04-19 07:53
Anamorph on a leaf.
Josep Torres
Hello.An anamorph photographed under holm oaks thi
2025-04-18 17:33
Helotiales on herbaceous stems
Francois Guay
I found this interesting reddish Helotiales growin
2025-04-18 11:34
Gelatinosa en Acacia
Castillo Joseba
Me mandan el material seco de Galicia (España), re
2025-04-18 09:42
Scutellinia
Yanick BOULANGER
BonsoirVoici un Scutellinia qui nous pose un probl
2025-04-18 08:55
Peziza ammophila / pseudoammophila ?
Giovanni ANTOLA
Bonjour, J'aurais besoin d'aide avec ce pezizale