Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2025-02-01 21:21

Stalked orange disco
Karl Soler Kinnerbäck

Hi! Found this one on or next to some Juncus speci

2025-02-01 18:48

Bryoscyphus dicrani?
victor servranckx

Hello, I am a biology student from Belgium and one

2025-02-01 14:12

Lasiobelonium forma
Blasco Rafael

Hola, que opinan de esta especie, encontrada sobre

2025-02-01 09:33

Amicodisca sp. ?
Francois Guay

Last week, I found what appears to be an Amicodisc

2025-01-30 14:00

On Alnus twig -> Melanconis alni
Margot en Geert Vullings

On a fallen Alnus twig we found this anamorph with

2025-01-29 19:19

follow-up: subglobose conidia: not the anamorph Hercospora tiliae
Riet van Oosten

Hello, Found yesterday on Tilia. Are there two k

2025-01-29 17:39

Uromyces like fungus on Euphorbia peplus (and E. exigua) causing hypertrophy.
Stephen Martin Mifsud

Hello, I have found plants of Euphorbia peplus and

2025-01-29 11:16

Cistella acuum
Thomas Flammer

Substrate: Needle Picea AbiesAsci: IKI+ (blue)Shor

2025-01-28 15:59

Geoglossum
Malcolm Greaves

Could I have peoples opinion on this Geoglossum.Wi

2025-01-28 15:59

Ayuda ID posible Neottiella sp?
Nogueira Héctor

19/01/2025 Villameca (León) España  Buenas Encon