2010-08-24 22:19
Lamprospora
Lothar Krieglsteiner
in the Plitvicka jezera National park I found a sm
2010-08-24 16:26
xylaria guepini
Ismael Wind
Hello, today i found a xylaria-like fungi on ho
2010-08-24 00:55
Orange pyreno
Martin Bemmann
Hi, this one I found 3 days ago in a small park c
2010-08-12 13:58
Leptosphaeria eustoma?
Gernot Friebes
Hi, a friend of mine sent me two pyrenos which
2010-08-12 13:30
Pyreno #2
Gernot Friebes
Hi again, here is the second find by my friend.
2010-08-10 22:51
Psilachnum? on Polytrichum
Marja Pennanen
Hello, for a while I've been wondering this tiny
2010-08-10 11:48
Lachnum?
Marja Pennanen
Hello, I've overcollected ascomycetes now after i
2010-08-09 12:09
On Potentilla
Marja Pennanen
Hello, once again I'm lost in the jungle of new s
2010-08-08 16:08
It's been hot and dry here
Marja Pennanen
So I've been forced to seek damp places. The botto
2010-08-07 17:57
Technical question regarding Bombardia
Martin Bemmann
Hi, did someone of you try to make a slide of B