2010-07-19 16:07
Leptosphaeria on Cirsium
Gernot Friebes
Hi, Leptosphaeria is a really complicated genus
2010-07-17 15:05
Aubépine
Marcel LECOMTE
Bonjour les amis, En coupant ma haie, j'ai trouv
2010-07-17 11:28
Lachnum aff fasciculare
Miguel Ángel Ribes
Good night I have this small Lachnum (2-3 mm di
2010-07-16 21:31
Lophio on Phragmites
Martin Bemmann
Hi again, I found these today on a dead stem of
2010-07-16 12:41
Coccomyces dentatus
Yannick Mourgues
Bonjour à tous. J'ai une récolte de Coccomyces de
2010-07-16 12:19
Hyalin on mosses
Marja Pennanen
Hello folks, these clumbs are about 0,5 to 1mm w
2010-07-15 08:36
[Scutellinia crinita] Scutellinia spores lisses
Yannick Mourgues
Bonsoir à tous. Encore une récolte de Scutellin
2010-07-14 16:42
Helvella solitaria / queletii
Yannick Mourgues
Bonjour à tous. Ci-joint la photo d'une récolte
2010-07-13 22:33
Orbilia on soaked wood
Martin Bemmann
After some time I tried an Orbilia again.... I fo
2010-07-13 11:04
On Potentilla palustris
Marja Pennanen
Hello, I went to find more Moellerodiscus on Pote