Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-07-24 15:06

Trichophaea livida
Elisabeth Stöckli

Bonjour,Cette espèce a été trouvé sur place à feu,

2024-07-24 14:10

ID ?
éric ROMERO

Bonjour, Je n'ai pas d'idée pour cette espèce tro

2024-07-24 13:30

Literature search: Taxonomy and phylogeny of Cryptocoryneum (Pleosporales, Dothideomycetes)
Thomas Flammer

I am looking for a PDF of the above article. Thank

2024-07-22 10:20

Peziza calyculus
Hans-Otto Baral

Hello please note that I uploaded today an Englis

2024-07-21 17:58

Mollisia fusca ?
Thierry Blondelle

Bonjour,Récolte sur branchette de Castanea dans un

2024-07-21 10:47

Scutellinia
Kozak Robert

Date: 2024.07.16Loess gorges, on soil with a lot o

2024-07-21 10:40

Peziza on horse dung from California, USA
Alan Rockefeller

Which Peziza did I find on horse dung in Humboldt

2024-07-21 10:32

Scutellinia nigrohirtula complex 090724
Miguel Ángel Ribes

Good morningThis Scutellinia from July 9 grew at 1

2024-07-21 09:45

Literature search
Masanori Kutsuna

Dear all, Does anyone have these papers and send

2024-07-20 17:15

Scutellinia umbrarum?
Villalonga Paco

Small Scutellinia growing in garden soil (calcareo