2024-07-18 23:15
Marcelleina?
Mirek Gryc
Hello allA friend sent me two collections of small
2024-07-18 18:35
literature request
Angel Pintos
Hello, anybody body has:Pande A. and Rao, V.G. (19
2024-07-18 13:57
Bryophilous disco on Liochlaena
Andgelo Mombert
Bonsoir, Un discomycète sur Liochlaena lanceolata
2024-07-17 16:31
Unknown on snail
Andgelo Mombert
Hello,A colleague found an unknown fungus on the s
2024-07-17 16:29
Le Gal M (1959)
Hans-Otto Baral
I have a question about the scaling of illustratio
2024-07-17 14:15
Search articles
Peter Welt
Who can help? Malloch, D.; Hubart, J.-M. 1987. An
2024-07-15 11:15
Mollisia cf caricina
Viktorie Halasu
Hello, a thin-fleshed Mollisia on a monocot stem (
2024-07-15 10:38
Ascobolus
Joaquin Martin
Hi, I found this Ascobolus in company of Cheilyme
2024-07-15 10:36
Ascomycete on dung
Joaquin Martin
Hi,I found this Ascomycete on horse dung.The spora
2024-07-14 13:18
Hamatocanthoscypha conincola
Zuzana Sochorová (Egertová)
Hello,I have identified this fungus as Hamatocanth