Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-07-12 12:38

Trichopezizella on Carex
Stefan Jakobsson

On a wet lake shore I found a single minute apothe

2024-07-12 07:50

Mollisia aff benesuada on leaf
Viktorie Halasu

Hello, I have here a Mollisia on a leaf (possibly

2024-07-11 20:26

Yellowish apothecias on Sorbus
Thomas Flammer

I am struggeling with some tiny yellowish apotheci

2024-07-11 19:18

Leucoscypha semiimmersa? Asci 6-spored.
Kozak Robert

HelloDate: 2024.06.18, loess gorges, on soil (?)Ap

2024-07-11 16:11

Coelo on twigs of Aesculus with "vermiform" conidia - Denmark
Thomas Læssøe

https://svampe.databasen.org/observations/10423287

2024-07-11 13:49

Scutellinia trechispora? with big ascospores
Kozak Robert

Hi. I found this Scutellinia in the deciduous for

2024-07-11 10:54

Seeking ID
David Wasilewski

These orange fruit bodies were growing as caespito

2024-07-10 11:57

pyronemataceous, tiny orange, glabrous, small-spored operculate on cow dung - Denmark
Thomas Læssøe

https://svampe.databasen.org/observations/10432220

2024-07-09 19:02

Scutellinia olivascens? scutellata?
Kozak Robert

Hi.I found this Scutellinia in at the bottom of a

2024-07-09 18:35

ascobolus
Malcolm Greaves

I have been cultivating some Goose dung and this A